The Z-N626 is Zenec‘s brand new universal naviceiver. The new innovative and intuitive user interface is modern and easy to use. Never get lost with the full iGO primo NextGen Navigation package for Australia & New Zealand. Experience the best entertainment features with the high-tech multimedia system. The powereful Parrot Bluetooth module gives you stress-free call and phone management as well as music streaming. The DAB+ tuner system means you get clear radio reception and program variety. The built-in CD/DVD drive and USB port gives you a variety of playback options with the latest audio and video formats
The Z-N626 now comes with the ability to receive DAB+ radio, as well as AM/FM. The 4 built in tuners both complement and support each other, allowing the Zenec to give you high quality radio reception*.
Another great features is the dynamic background scan function on FM and DAB+. This especially comes in handy on longer drives, as the Z-N626 will constantly update the available stations list based on the stations giving the strongest and clearest reception.
*DAB+ antenna sold seperately.
- 6.2“/15.7 cm touch screen
- White key button illumination
- DAB+ Radio Tuner*¹
- Full iGO primo NextGen Australian & New Zealand mapping with complimentary map updates for 1 year
- Pre-installed navigation on 16GB micro SD card
- Trucks / Motorhome Navigation
- Camps 8 Australia Wide POI
- Camps Caravan Parks Australia Wide POI
- 4x4 Tracks
- TTS Pro Voice Guidance
- Premium POI (Points of Interest) Bundle
- Enhanced Junction View
- Realistic 3D rendering of terrain, landmarks & city centres
- Tunnel Mode, Lane Assistance & Real Signpost Rendering
- External GPS Receiver
- Hema 4WD Navigation Upgrade
- Parrot Bluetooth hands-free module
- Pairing of up to 3 mobile phones & Dual Mode (simultaneous use of 2 mobile phones)
- Synchronization of 1,000 phone book contacts
- 8 Favourite contacts (quick-dial)
- Search function for phonebook contacts
- DSP audio signal processing for noise masking
- Internal or external microphone
- Updatable firmware
- Music Streaming via Bluetooth, A2DP & AVRCP 1.4
- USB port Front & Rear*²
- Made for iPod/iPhone*³
- Gracenote “More like this“ & “Mood“ USB Management
- CD / DVD Drive
- Powerful DSP with vehicle type optimized defaults. 11-band parametric equalizer, time correction (0 - 8.9 ms)
- Reverse Camera Integration with adjustable grid lines and mircophone audio support
- Optional Steering Wheel Control Integration*⁴
- 4.2 / 5.1 Preamp outputs (3V)
- A/V input
- Multi Zone function with 2 x video outputs and 2.0 preamp outputs (preamp outputs with fixed volume)
- 4 x 50 watts amplifier
- 2 x USB 2.0 port (front panel and rear panel)
- Connectivity for USB hub
- Made for iPhone/iPod with lightning connection only (except iPod Nano). PLEASE NOTE: Apple Devices with 30 PIN connection are not supported
- CAN/Stalk interface ready
*¹ DAB+ Radio antenna required - sold separately
*² Extension lead included
*³ Made for iPhone/iPod with lightning connection only (except iPod Nano). PLEASE NOTE: Apple Devices with 30 PIN connection are not supported
*⁴ Separately sold accessories will be required
Hema Maps Offering
- Hema 4WD Nav enables navigation within remote off-road regions of Australia for four-wheel driving and camping.
- Hema Maps' entire digital collection of 4WD and touring maps are preloaded.
- Award-winning mapping ensures confident navigation off the beaten track.
- Hema Maps is the most trusted source of maps for Australian four-wheel drivers and tourers.
- Hema Maps have personally field-checked over 300,000km of outback roads and tracks to ensure their maps are accurate.
- The Zenec device will automatically boot into the Street Navigation system. To exit the navigation system simply press the Hema 4WD Nav (below left) and then select the 4WD Nav Button from the launcher screen (below right)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.